8 slices bread
- 1 1/3 cups (320 ml) soy milk
- 8 tsp (40 ml) whole wheat
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) nutritional yeast
- 12 slices Yves Veggie Ham Slices
- 6 slices Tofutti Soy Mozzarella
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) margarine
Whisk together the soy milk, pastry flour and nutritional yeast flakes.
Assemble the sandwiches with the veggie ham and soy slices.
Heat the margarine in a pan (or a
sndwich press if you have one.) Dip both sides of each sandwich in the soy milk
mixture and place in the pan or press. If you do not have a press, place a flat
lid on top of the sandwiches and weigh down with a can of vegetables. Turn
after about two minutes or when the bread is nicely